Introducing the 100 GPD Reverse Osmosis Membrane from Ultratec – a key component in water purification systems that employs advanced filtration technology to deliver clean and pure water. With its high filtration capacity and efficient contaminant removal, our membrane ensures the production of high-quality water for various applications, from drinking to industrial processes.
- Superior Filtration Performance: Our reverse osmosis membrane removes many contaminants, including dissolved solids, heavy metals, and more, ensuring clean and safe water.
- High Capacity: With a capacity of 100 gallons per day, the membrane ensures a generous supply of purified water suitable for residential and light commercial use.
- Efficient Water Utilization: The membrane’s design maximizes water recovery, minimizing wastewater generation and promoting water conservation.
- Extended Lifespan: Crafted for durability, our reverse osmosis membrane offers a long operational life, ensuring consistent and reliable water purification.
- Versatile Applications: Suitable for both point-of-use and point-of-entry systems, our membrane provides high-quality water for various needs.
How to Use:
- Installation: Integrate the 100 GPD Reverse Osmosis Membrane into your reverse osmosis water purification system. Follow the manufacturer’s instructions for proper installation.
- Maintenance: Regularly monitor your RO system’s performance and the purified water’s quality. Replace the membrane as recommended by the manufacturer to maintain optimal filtration.
Q1. What types of contaminants does the membrane remove?
Answer: Our membrane effectively removes contaminants such as dissolved solids, heavy metals, bacteria, viruses, and other impurities commonly found in water.
Q2. Is the membrane compatible with different reverse osmosis systems?
Answer: Yes, the 100 GPD Reverse Osmosis Membrane is designed to be compatible with most standard residential and light commercial reverse osmosis systems.
Q3. How frequently should I replace the membrane?
Answer: The replacement interval for membranes depends on water quality and usage. Typically, membranes should be replaced every 2-4 years or as the manufacturer recommends.
Q4. Can the membrane handle fluctuations in water pressure?
Answer: The membrane is designed to operate within specific water pressure ranges. Ensure that your system maintains suitable pressure levels for optimal performance.
Q5. Can the membrane treat well water?
Answer: The 100 GPD Reverse Osmosis Membrane effectively treats well water. However, if necessary, assessing water quality and using suitable pre-treatment methods is essential.