Ultratec‘s 75 GPD Reverse Osmosis Membrane is a pivotal component in water purification systems, utilizing advanced filtration technology to eliminate a broad spectrum of contaminants from water effectively. With an impressive water recovery rate and superior contaminant rejection capability, our reverse osmosis membrane ensures clean, high-quality water production for various applications, from drinking to industrial processes.
- Exceptional Contaminant Rejection: Our reverse osmosis membrane boasts outstanding contaminant rejection rates, effectively removing impurities like dissolved solids, heavy metals, and more.
- 75 GPD Capacity: With a capacity of 75 gallons per day, the membrane ensures a consistent supply of purified water suitable for residential and light commercial use.
- Efficient Water Utilization: The membrane’s innovative design maximizes water recovery, reducing wastewater generation and promoting water conservation.
- Extended Lifespan: Crafted for durability, our reverse osmosis membrane offers a prolonged operational life, ensuring sustained and reliable water purification.
- Versatile Applications: Suitable for both point-of-use and point-of-entry systems, our membrane provides high-quality water for drinking, cooking, and various household needs.
How to Use:
- Installation: Integrate the 75 GPD Reverse Osmosis Membrane into your reverse osmosis water purification system. Adhere to the manufacturer’s instructions for proper setup.
- Maintenance: Regularly monitor your system’s performance and the quality of the purified water. Replace the membrane as suggested by the manufacturer to maintain optimal filtration.
Q1. What contaminants can the 75 GPD Reverse Osmosis Membrane remove?
Answer: Our membrane effectively removes many contaminants, including dissolved solids, heavy metals, bacteria, viruses, and other impurities commonly present in water.
Q2. Is the membrane compatible with various reverse osmosis systems?
Answer: The 75 GPD Reverse Osmosis Membrane is designed to be compatible with most standard residential and light commercial reverse osmosis systems.
Q3. How frequently should I replace the membrane?
Answer: The membrane replacement interval varies based on water quality and usage. Typically, membranes should be replaced every 2-4 years or as the manufacturer advises.
Q4. Can the membrane manage fluctuations in water pressure?
Answer: The membrane is engineered to operate within specific water pressure ranges. Ensure your system maintains suitable pressure levels for optimal performance.
Q5. Can the membrane be utilized with well water?
Answer: The 75 GPD Reverse Osmosis Membrane effectively treats well water. However, if needed, assessing water quality and using suitable pre-treatment methods is vital.